UK company formations


Accounts and V.A.T

If you run your business from your registered office in the UK :

  • you must deal with accounting
  • all profits must be filed with the Inland Revenue

Accounts must be sent to Companies House. The account reference date depends on when your Company was registered.

Contact in France

Click on the link below to contact our correspondent
in France

I.E :

  • Company incorporated 05/08/99
  • Account reference date 31/08/00 (this date can be changed by filling in form 225 which Companies House sends to you nine months after your incorporation)
  • To be filed by 05/06/01 which is one year and ten months after the date of incorporation.

A penalty ranging from £100 to £1000 will be incurred for all accounts that are returned late.

If you have a turnover of more than £350.000 your accounts will have to be audited. Income Tax will be calculated on your net profits and depend on your Tax band.

If you have a turnover of more than £54.000 you must also register for VAT. A VAT number can be obtained via an accountant.

For further information, contact us.

Torquay's Pioneers Ltd - Cary Chambers - 1 Palk Street - Torquay - TQ2 5EL - England
Tél / Fax : 00 44 (0) 1803 38 95 05 - Contact us

Tous droits réservés © Cap Créa Web 2012 - 2021 - Mentions légales - Plan du site